Translate this Blog

Download

ALLAH Please Forgive me






Oh Allah, I have no money but I have You. I'm rich

Oh Allah, I have no freedom but I believe in You. I'm free

Oh Allah, I have no patience but I read Your Qur’an. I'm calm

Oh Allah, I get no respect but You listen to my duaa. I'm proud

Oh Allah, I have no time but I think of Jannah. I've forever

Oh Allah, I have much time but I look at Your Signs. I've today

Oh Allah, I feel so weak but I fast Ramadan. I'm strong

Oh Allah, I feel so tired but I make duaa. I open my eyes

Oh Allah, I feel so dirty but I repent to You. I'm cleansed

Oh Allah, I feel so depressed but I remember you. I'm at peace

Oh Allah, I feel so lost but I follow Your Commands. I'm safe

Oh Allah, nobody listens but You never turn your back on me. I'm grateful

Oh Allah, my heart breaks but I imagine meeting You. My heart finds rest

Oh Allah, I cry every night but I make wudu. I wash away my tears

Oh Allah, I feel so alone but I pray to You. I've everything.

Oh Allah, I ask for your forgiveness.Please Forgive me oh ALLAH.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More