Translate this Blog

Download

A Conversation with God



“Welcome my child, I’ve been waiting for you”

“WOW, every time I pray I can talk to you?”

“Yes, my child, you can”

“Oh, I don’t know what to say God……..”

“My child you don’t need to say anything just clear your heart and mind, I’m here for you”

“Sure God, but first, I have some questions…..is that OK”

“Certainly you may ask me anything you like”

“OK and thank you so much….why did my parent’s divorce? Why did my husband not stay with me? Why do I go hungry sometimes? Why can I not find my life’s partner? Why do I lose many things in my life? Why do….”

“Wait my child, one question at a time”

“Oh, sorry God, I just don’t know why my life isn’t the best in the world. I mean I never have all the things that other people have, I don’t have the big fancy house, or all the money I want, or the nice cars like my friends drive. I just wondered why”

“I see….continue my child, I’m listening”

“Well, looking at my life I want so many things that I don’t have. You know, children, someone to love me, you know….the “good” life….”

“Have you finished with your questions my child?”

“Yes I have”

“Let me see my child if I can answer your questions. Yes, your parents divorced but aren’t they still alive? Your marriage ended but was he my choice for you? You hunger for food but does this not teach you to share with others who hunger more? I send you many choices for partners but you are not pleased with my choices. Yes, you lose many things in your life but you still have your life.”

“Oh”

“You life is what you make it, I give you many signals but you are not pleased with my examples. Other people have more than you to inspire you to strive harder. No, your house is not fancy rather it is moderate; it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It keeps you safe from the weather. No you are not rich of money and nice cars but you have what you need. My child, have I answered you wrong? You look confused.”

“No God, I’m not confused just a little ashamed now.”

Your life is not perfect, your heart is broken, and you feel like you have nothing. My brothers and sisters you have more than you realize. Each and every time you complain remember this….God is listening. If you could talk to God today…..what would you say? Maybe God has something to say…are you listening? God is loving an patient, all knowing and all seeing. When you doubt his plan for you and your life it is as if you are questioning him. Don’t you feel a little ashamed now?

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More