Translate this Blog

Download

I have done a lot of big sins in my past life will ALLAH forgive me now?



Thinks that the greatest gift we can ever receive is forgiveness from Allah for what we have done in the past ♥ everyone makes mistakes, MISTAKES makes us learn our weaknesses FAILURE makes us stronger ♥ LOVE keeps us alive , But its all because Allah the most merciful & all Forgiver makes us keep move on & smile ♥❖♥

♥♥ Prophet SAW said : “Allah the Exalted has said: ‘O son of Âdam, I shall go on forgiving you so long as you pray to Me and aspire for My forgiveness, whatever may be your defaults. O son of Adam, I do not care even if your sins should pile up to the sky; and should you beg pardon of Me, I would forgive you. O son Adam, if you come to me with an earthful of sins and meet Me, not associating anything with Me (in worship), I would come to you with an earthful of forgiveness.” ----(At-Tirmidhi)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More