Translate this Blog

Download

My Mother I Love You Heart Touching


I missed you so much . I remembered you today,As I sat alone on your favourite chair Thinking about my life and where it has taken me Your daughter has grown up. Your daughter has faced the world.

You would cry if only you knew . The trials and challenges that passed me by  The turbulence and turmoil that has enveloped me But I faced it all Alhamdulillah With the strength from Allah With the prayer you have made for me Once upon a time I can always feel your presence Even in my darkest hour I can always hear your whispers Asking me to do the right thing Even if that would be the most bitter of all Even if I cannot swallow it all.

This one will be over, sweetheart It is just a phase It will leave in a swift So stay tight and stay strong Focus and hang on But when it disappears do remember There is the next one coming But that too, will be over That too, will be over.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More