Translate this Blog

Download

A small Advice for you

A small advice i would like to give to all my Muslim brothers and sisters.We all should think about it , before it gets to late and we will end up with nothing in our good deeds bucket.Money cannot Stop Death. Death is a Fact. ,Remember ALLAH before doing anything.

Ibn Abi’d-Dunyâ narrated from some of the salaf that one shaytân met with another, and asked him why he was so thin.

The other shaytân replied, “Because I am a with a man who mentions the name of Allâh when he eats, so I cannot eat with him, and he mentions the name of Allâh when he drinks, so I cannot drink with him. When he enters his home he mentions the name of Allâh, so I stay outside.” The first shaytân said, “But I am with a man who does not mention the name of Allâh when he eats, so I eat with him. He does not mention the name of Allâh when he drinks, so I drink with him. When he enters his home he does not mention the name of Allâh, so I enter "

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More