Translate this Blog

Download

Does it matter if ALLAH is not Happy

Does it matter if i am happy but Allah is not happy with me
No, we cant be satisfied except with Allah, can we ?

Does it matter if people respect me but its not for Allah
No, they are hypocrites, don't believe them, says the Mullah

Does it matter if they love me but Allah doesn't
No, surely its of no use if Allah's love is absent

Does it matter if i defeat the whole world but cannot fight my nafs
No, it will only lead me to hell-fire,so how can it be enough

Does it matter if i keep on succeeding but cannot thank Him
No, u have to show gratitude with your heart , mouth and limb

Does it matter if i appear beautiful but The Creator finds me ugly
No, He says a believer's beauty lies in the heart not in his body

Does it matter if they praise me but i'm a transgressor in Allah's books
No, He will judge us on our thoughts and deeds, not on the outlook

Will it matter if i excel in this world but cry in the hereafter
No, i'd rather not live in this unfair world n die as a martyr

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More