Translate this Blog

Download

The Mother is a School Heart Touching

                              

   The Mother is a school.

The Mother is a school , who if you raise properly, then you are raising an entire generation of noble descent.The Mother is a beautiful garden,who, when properly preserved with hayaa’produces many flowers.The Mother is the teacher of teachers,whose many important actions fill the horizon."

The Lifetime Of A Boy To Man- When I Was Born , A Great Woman Was There To Hold Me- My Mother When I Grew As A Child A Woman Was There , To Care For Me And Play With Me- My Sister.

When I Went To School A Woman Was There To Help Me Learn- My Teacher , When I Became Depressed And Whenever I Lost When I Needed Company, Compatability And Love A Great Woman Was There For Me- My Wife.

When I Became Tough, A Woman Was There , To Melt Me- My Daughter , And When I Die, A Woman Is There To Absorb Me In- My Motherland ,If You Are A Man Value Every Woman And If You Are A Woman Be Proud To Be The One ♥

Hope you Like this :) . Please let us know your feedback.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More